Business Insights & Commercial Operations Intern
Posted On: October 04, 2019
Business Insights & Commercial Operations Internship (2020)
Job Title: Intern, BiOps (Business Insights & Commercial Operations)
Start Date: January 6th, 2020
End Date: December 31st, 2020
Job Location: Purdue Pharma Canada (575 Granite Court, Pickering, ON)
Business Insights & Commercial Operations:
The Business Insights & Commercial Operations team supports our commercial strategy through insights-focused research and analytics. Our four-person team has a broad background in analytics, market research, and sales and is looking for a fifth team member who will be able to work as part of this highly engaged and energetic team.
The successful candidate for this position will support hands-on data extraction, manipulation, analysis, interpretation, insight generation and presentation of internal and external data sources to assist in building the brand narrative for monthly business review and monitoring performance in the field. They will also take part in primary market research activities for current and pipeline products, including research design, vendor engagement, implementation, analysis and presentation of results.
Key responsibilities in the role include, but are not limited to, supporting the following:
- Collect and analyze data from internal and external sources to contribute to and support project teams
- Assist with primary market research activities
- Assist Marketing and the Asset team in the development of short and long-term sales forecasts
- Develop presentation materials for Purdue’s Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Finance, Market Access, R&D, Quality & Supply Chain
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Resilient and not afraid to “roll up their sleeves” and deliver what it takes to achieve success
- Strong computer skills - MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding organization and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills – listening, oral and written
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
Purdue Pharma (Canada) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Purdue Pharma (Canada) will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.