Production Operator (Contract)
Pickering , Ontario
Affiché le : 24 janvier 2020
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Contract)
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
CONTRACT END DATE: June 30th, 2020
Hands-on experience in encapsulation, compression/tabletting, or coating processes is highly desirable.
Note: Based on demonstrated skillset and shift plan, candidate may be required to work in any of the other work centers such as dispensing, blending, granulation, compression, coating, liquids, tooling maintenance or equipment wash-up room.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate, maintain, assemble & disassemble, clean and set-up applicable production equipment, while strictly adhering to safety, cGMP’s, SOP’s and labor hour standards.
- Proven and solid equipment change-over and set-up expertise is highly desirable.
- Ensure Master Production Batch Record, equipment / room log books, and other relevant records are current; perform in process checks and batch reconciliation.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner, while meeting departmental objectives without work related injuries or adverse effect to health.
- Troubleshoot and make necessary adjustment to meet Production Batch Record specifications.
- Monitor product quality by following cGMP, SOP’s and Production Batch Record specifications and instructions.
- Exercise “right first time” documentation practices on all documentation.
- College diploma or 1 - 2 years of team based high volume pharma manufacturing experience.
- Good understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), HPFBI / FDA guidelines, SOP’s and safety practices.
- Knowledge of production equipment and understanding of manufacturing processes as it relates to solid and / or liquid dose manufacturin
- Strong mechanical aptitude and proven technical competency is highly desirable.
- Strong mathematical skills, documentation, time management and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain company’s high standards of safety, compliance, quality, accomplish day to day scheduling needs and support departmental objectives.
- Self-managed team player with a positive attitude exhibiting cooperation, good communication, flexibility and initiative to acquire functional skills.
Purdue Pharma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Purdue Pharma will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.